Monday 24 October 2011

One week left!!

Hope everyone is enjoying the Beautiful Fall Weather as we are!  We had temps of 12degrees today :)  Anyone who knows MB weather will know how great this is for end of Oct!!  LOL 
Now, having said that; there is only 1 week left to get the FAB FREEBIE deal with Close to My Heart!  You can get approx $400 worth of goodies for only $99 plus sh + tax...!!! WOW!! That is an AWESOME deal!!  Even for a hobbyist, where could you get up to 7 stamp sets, 5 ink pads, 2 FULL color-coordinated paperpaks, AND embellishments for only $99 CDN???  Let me answer that for you... NOWHERE but Close to My Heart!
You can check out my website @ myctmh.com/tinawolfe and click on Your Opportunites to get all the details!!  I would love to have YOU join me in this awesome, work from home opportunity!  It doesn't get any better than making your own hours, making new friends, all while "SCRAPBOOKING"!!! 
You can always email me @ mamawolfe3@hotmail.com with any questions you may have!  I'd be happy to discuss the options and opportunities available to you!

 


Also ending Oct 31, the Stamp of the Month for October.  How much do you spend on Christmas Cards and Gift Tags every year??  Well myself for example,  7 siblings (some married, some single) plus parents and 4 siblings-in-law (all married) plus the parents-in-law X $5 per card = $75!!! WOW!  This year I am making ALL my Christmas cards myself, with the October Stamp of the Month.  With any purchase of $55 (or more)  you too can own this cute lil' stamp set and make your own Christmas cards as well for ONLY $5.50 (plus tax + ship).  

All the cute lil' stockings, the trees, the sleigh, and a few sentiments, 18 stamps in total for $5.50 with $55 order, OR you can purchase this stamp set on it's own for $19.95 (plus tax + ship)  Not bad at all!!
Visit my website @ http://myctmh.com/tinawolfe for more details or to shop online!  And again, you can always email me @ mamawolfe3@hotmail.com with any questions you may have, and I will absolutely help you out as much as I can!!  Look forward to hearing from you all!!

Happy October All!!!
Tina



No comments:

Post a Comment