Saturday 17 December 2011

Big news announcement!

Well I told you all I had a big announcement from CTMH... you ready for it?!?!?
Ok, so awesome deal starting Dec 19! A spring/summer2012 product Sneak Peek!! "Rock the Block" consists of a full "E" size stamp set that coordinates with the 3D Blocks to create your own centerpiece or conversation starter :)
This "Rock the Block" promo is only available with a purchase of $25 or more, for only $15.00!  This "Rock the Block" Promotion represents a retail savings of almost $30.


 Doesn't it look awesome?  As a Consultant with CTMH, you have the awesome opportunity to preview the products before your customers have a chance to get their hands on them; so, I have mine in hand and hopefully soon after the holidays, I'll be able to fancy mine up and show you as well :)


Also remember the Stamp of the Month Stamp Set?  With any purchase of $55 or more, you can add to your order, this limited time only, full size stamp set for only $5.50 plus shipping & tax.  But remember, the Stamp of the Month is only available for one month.  The December one is called "Mad About You" and will be perfect for your Valentine!  My husband and I celebrate our anniversary in February as well, so I will be making something special for him with this stamp set.
"Mad About You" is only available until Dec 31.

Announcement #2 - This is the Kicker and I'm "Embracing" this one with open arms! LOL :)  Starting Jan 1, 2012; all Canadian Prices for CTMH Products will match the U.S. CTMH Product pricing!!  Isn't that fabulous?!  That means you'll be able to purchase much more for your hard-earned money!!  We can all appreciate that, right?!  I know I do ;) 

Merry Christmas to All!
Tina Wolfe






No comments:

Post a Comment