Saturday 10 December 2011

Christmas Cards!!!


Hi all!  Look at me ... 2 blog entries already for December!!  Woot woot!! 
So here are my awesome Christmas Cards that I have been working on for the last few days.
I used the Close to My Heart "Wishes" Card Confidence Program How-to book.  There are 3 card workshops in the book that will walk you through step-by-step in creating your cards.  The instructions even show you whether to use cardstock or B&T Duos paper.  The one I used was the Greeting Card workshop. The paper pack I used for my cards is the Believe package also from Close to My Heart.  
All the products I use are CTHM products; and they are available on my website - (with the exception of Constant Campaign items and Stamp of the Month)  www.tinawolfe.myctmh.com




On the first card, the stamped sentiment comes from the Stamp set "Holiday Wishes" which was the November Constant Campaign.  The mistletoe stamp is from the October Stamp of the Month; and the itty-bitty bit of gold glitter is the Glitter gel.

The second card also uses the "Holiday Wishes" stamp set and a few of the brads - Green Assortment.  When you follow the step-by-step instructions and also use the pre-made paper packs, these cards should be completed in just a few hours; with the exception of embellishments of course :)  However, sometimes fewer embellishments and keeping the cards simple results in beautiful cards as well :)

This one is one of my fave's!  Using the  "Holiday Cheer" stamp set for both the sentiment as well as the ornament and adding random dots of Silver Glitter Gel makes this card simple yet beautiful!



Card #4 used the Green Ass't brads and then the December Stamp of the Month for the "Dec" stamp.


For Card #5, I used the November CC Stamp set once again for the sentiment as well as the stars.  Then I traced the stars with my most favorite CTMH product of all.... Liquid Glass.  This gives it a "glassy" look and a "puffy" texture, similar to puff paint perhaps....?

This workshop gave me 16 cards; 2 of each design.  Yes I know, I only posted 5 of them... I had already handed out a handful of cards before I realized I had no pics yet!  The nice thing about these workshops is that you can rotate the cards therefore giving you even more variation so not         each and every family member gets the same card!  
So, there you have it!  We had family pictures taken in the fall, by my light-breaking sister (from the birthday post)... who did a FABULOUS job btw, and I matted the pics and attached them to the inside of the cards.  Voila!  My Christmas cards and family pics are ready to be handed out to each and EVERY one of my God-given family members.  
And just in case I don't get to post again before Christmas, as concerts, programs, and parties are quickly approaching;  I want to wish every one of you, A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!  May we all take the time to celebrate the birth of our greatest gift of all; Our Savior, Jesus Christ!

Thank you all for reading my posts!  
Tina Wolfe

PS- Big Announcement coming real soon from CTMH!!!  Stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment